Open an Account
Join Your Credit Union
Becoming a member is easy - a Share Savings Account establishes your membership.
- Print Membership Application
- Submit completed application, along with a copy of your driver's license and $20, which includes your $10 minimum balance and a $10 new member fee
- If you wish to receive your statements FREE via email, please complete the EZStatement Form or Enroll Online today. Paper statements are accessed a fee.
- If you would like to have part or all of your paycheck sent to your new account here, please complete the Payroll Deduction Form
- To open a Checking Account, complete the Checking Application and remit an additional $25 for your initial checking deposit
Important Information About Procedures
For Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: when you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask for a valid driver's license, state issued ID, passport, or military ID.